Saturday, October 24, 2009

Demon of Desire reviewed as a You Gotta Read

Well I was waiting on tether hooks for my first review to come out, and it finally did...

You Gotta Read Reviews says Demon of Desire is a You Gotta Read!
Needless to say I was blown away, and very happy. Thank you, You Gotta Read Reviews!

Review from Robin:" After reading this story, you will question what you desire and if it is really worth getting that desire in the end. Sarah wants to be swept away for a night of passion. However, getting this night could cost her her true hearts desire, love and acceptance. Will she end up with her true hearts desire? Please read to find out, you will not be disappointed..

There are a few scenes some people might find offensive. I felt in order for this story to be told they needed to be written. I'm looking forward reading more of Chloe Waits work in the future. I can't wait to see what issues she tackles next. "

No comments:

Followers